The NeuroStar TMS Therapy System is the first and only TMS device cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat patients with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) who have not benefited from initial antidepressant treatment.* This breakthrough depression treatment uses a highly focused, pulsed magnetic field, similar in type and strength to those produced by a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine, to stimulate function in brain regions known to affect mood. The NeuroStar TMS Therapy System utilizes several unique patented technologies to maximize patient treatments:
- SenStar® Treatment Link – The link to safe, effective and tolerable treatment
- MT Assist® – Unique software makes finding the right treatment dose easy
- Precision Pulse TMS™ Technology – Patented coil design improves efficiency which increases patient throughput
- Coil Positioning System – Integrated positioning system assures repeatable and accurate treatment.
- TMS TrakStar™ – Proprietary patient database that facilitates TMS reporting and documentation
The NeuroStar® System was designed for therapeutic use. To guide our customers in establishing and operating a successful TMS clinic, Neuronetics provides all key system components and software as well as clinical training and services as part of the cost of the NeuroStar TMS Therapy System.
*NeuroStar TMS Therapy® is indicated for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adult patients who have failed to achieve satisfactory improvement from one prior antidepressant medication at or above the minimal effective dose and duration in the current episode. Click here for full prescribing and safety information.