Neuronetics is a privately held medical device company that focuses on developing and commercializing non-invasive therapies to treat chronic psychiatric and neurological disorders. We actively collaborate with the clinical community to improve care for the many patients suffering from these disorders. Beyond pioneering and developing state-of-the-art technologies, we take an active approach to understanding the patients and physicians we serve.
Neuronetics’ Quality Policy
Neuronetics’ mission to successfully develop and commercialize innovative, non-invasive therapies for the treatment of psychiatric and neurological disorders is embodied in:
- Our commitment to meet the needs of our customers by leading the development and commercialization of non-invasive, cost-effective treatments that benefit both the people affected by psychiatric and neurological disorders, and the clinicians who care for them.
- Our commitment to develop safe and effective medical devices that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Our commitment to continually improve the quality of our products and to broaden their clinical utility.
- Our commitment to implement an effective quality management system and to continually improve and maintain its effectiveness.
- Our commitment to effectively utilize the broad expertise of our staff, to structure an environment of open communication, and to ensure that all staff understand and embrace our mission, quality policy, and company values and objectives.
Neuronetics’ Value Statement
These are the core principles that guide our daily activities and our interactions with each other and all of our stakeholders. Our stakeholders include patients, employees, customers, investors, suppliers, payors, regulators and anyone who depends upon our work products.
- Ethics and integrity are paramount in everything we do.
- Quality is critical. Every employee must understand the quality requirements affecting his or her job and create work products of high quality.
- We will understand and meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- We honor our commitments to each other, to our customers and their patients, and to our investors.
- Open and forthright communication is the rule at all levels.
- We respect each other and the different perspectives each of us brings.
- Teamwork is indispensable toward achieving our goals. Query and debate are welcomed but we always function as a team.
- Innovation and planned risk-taking drive our growth. Everyone must think creatively and be willing to explore new directions to improve and advance all we do.